Designed in collaboration with Element E-Liquid, the Aspire Gusto Mini Pod is a revolutionary all-in-one (AIO), closed system setup. Sleek and compact, it’s design specifically for pod use and can work as a “mouth to lung” or “direct to lung” device. A “pod mod” with functional simplicity in mind, the Gusto Mini sports a 2ml pod that’s a breeze to install. Its 1.5ohm atomizer provides an impressive 17 watts of output and up to 10 seconds of continuous fire time. Offered as kit which includes two 510 Delrin drip tips, and sure to be instant hit with Element’s Ns20 nicotine salt e-liquid lineup, the Aspire Gusto Mini is among the top closed system pod mods available on the market today.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +44 (0) 203.540.8054.
- 1* Gusto Mini Device
- 2* 510 Delrin Drip Tip
- 1* Micro-USB cable
- 1* User Manual
- 1* Warranty Card
- Press the fire button 5 times rapidly to power the Gusto Mini On or Off, the indicator light will then flash both green and red 3 times to indicate on or off.
- Continuous fire time is 10 seconds; after 10 seconds indicator light will flash green or red 10 times to Indicate Shut Off. Notice the LED color; it also indicates current Charge Level. (Green = Charged / Red = Battery Low)
- When the charge level is above 3.5V the indicator light will be green, if charge level drops below 3.5V, the light will be red.
- When Red light flashes during use, it’s time to recharge.
Gusto mini Tank (Replaceable POD)
- POD Capacity: 2.0ml
- 1.5Ω Atomizer
- Organic Cotton Wick
Installing POD to Device
- To access the POD chamber, slide the cover off of the device.
- Gently slide the POD into the capture points, making sure the atomizer is on the bottom. Push in until the POD is securely in place. Slide the aluminum cover back on and the Gusto Mini is ready to use.
- After installation, and the device is ready to use, fire the device with a few quick puffs to make sure the atomizer has been saturated with liquid. Once you get a taste of the liquid vapor, continue to use as normal, enjoying the full flavor of the Gusto Mini—Enjoy!
- 10 Second Auto Cut-Off
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- Over Heat Protection
Charging Gusto Mini
- Charging is via Micro-USB charging port. Maximum charging current can reach up to 900mA.
Connect the Gusto Mini to your charger (USB cable included), the indicator light will flash green and red 3 times, then turn red to indicate charging. When the charge reaches 4.2V the light will turn green to show it’s fully charged.
Gusto mini Specifications
- Output Wattage: 17 Watt
- Atomizer Resistance: 1.5ohm
- Continuous Fire Time:
- 10 seconds with Auto Shut Off
- Charging Port: Micro-USB
- Dimensions: 22mm X 47.5mm X 60mm
- Battery: 900mah LiPo Battery
Liquid POD Activation and Installation
- To Activate POD, grab the two silicone tabs and gently pull down away from the POD until the the two tabs snap off-the tank is now activated.
- Take the POD and flick once or twice in a downward motion to speed up the the saturation to the atomizer. Once the bottom chamber is filled with liquid, let set for 2 minutes before use.